Tips On Writing Filthy E-mails!
1. If you are sending us a pre existing e-mail it’s sooo easy! Just forward it to us! No need to stress over editing it, all senders are kept anonymous. And they are WAY more interesting that way.
2. Think about who you are writing this to. Is it a person in your fantasies, a friend, a lover, your partner, your ultimate fantasy sex partner, etc. It can be anyone (or everyone)!
3. Just sit back and remember! Your Filthy E-Mail can be a description of sex past. Or a description of sex to come! What do you want to do to the recipient the next time you get them alone (or in front of a room of people)?!
4. Be very explicit and descriptive. Stimulate the reader by describing sensations to all five of the senses.
5. Don’t think that just because your kink might not be typical means that people don’t want to read about it. We know we certainly do! Write what you know.
6. The sky is the limit. So be creative! Remember, this is totally anonymous so let your self go wild!
7. And if you get really stuck just type, “Once upon a time…” and see what happens after that.
8. Have fun. Get Off.
“You’ve seen Post Secret, anonymous postcards with heart-warming and terrible secrets. You’ve seen Texts from Last Night, hilarious, usually drunken text message exchanges. Now you have FilthyEMails.org, a blog that collects and runs anonymous electronic messages with a filthy intent. You love it.”
-Naked City LA
“It is voyeuristic for both the person sending their sexy stories in as well as the viewers of the website.”
-Sex Life Canada
“It’s a familiar Hollywood scene: Someone clambers up into an attic, dusts off a rusty trunk and discovers a stack of yellowed letters addressed to a relative. They untie a mouse-eaten ribbon and unfold tales of romance and intrigue. But scenarios like that are becoming obsolete, as love letters give way to smutty emails and texts. It’s probably safe to assume that most lovers today receive more text messages at 4am than they do perfume-sprayed letters in the mail. Rather than mourn the lost love letter, some feel their dirty correspondence deserves more than a trash bin in cyberspace. FilthyEMails.org, provides smut-loving sentimentalists with a forum for the dirty email.”
All messages are kept strictly anonymous.
Send all Filthy material to:
By submitting (e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org) you give the author of this site (filthyemails.org) the right to publish the sent material and confirm that you have read and agree to the full Terms and conditions. For full TERMS & CONDITIONS of participating in Filthy E-Mails please read our TERMS & CONDITIONS .
Become A Subscriber!!! Now if you enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and be entered into a contest for a chance to win a We Vibe (the worlds most popular vibrator for couples)! The subscription button is right on the side of every page (present subscribers are already entered into the draw!).